Thursday, April 26, 2012

U-KISS DoraDora and B.A.P Power MVs

Let's start with U-Kiss DoraDora.
I was expecting something more from this video than just U-Kiss dancing, but this video shows U-Kiss in such a way that I don't even care that there's no plot line in this video.
When I watched the teaser, I loved the camera trick/optical illusion where the rooms are turning, that was my favorite element of the MV. U-Kiss's dancing hasn't changed, it's just as awesome as it was before they went to Japan.
The song is catchy, the dance was perfect for U-Kiss, and the members themselves still look hot
However, I do have one complaint about the video. I don't understand what the concept was behind the graffiti sofa and glow-in-the-dark paint or was there even a concept behind that? Was that there just to be cool or something?
Overall, I like this comeback video and album, right off the bat. The KissMe in me is very happy.

Comments on the some of  the members' MV looks:
Kevin looked like the Asian version of Sherlock Holmes.
I dislike Eli's blonde hair.
Really hate AJ's uber short orange hair.

On to B.A.P. Power.
Well I didn't think that it could be done, but in my opinion this tops 'Warrior'. This MV was daebak. The choreography was powerful. The looks on the members' faces were full of rage and passion. And no matter how the sets changed, they just seemed to fit the video, nothing felt out of place.
B.A.P. stuck with the theme of people rising up and rebelling. I really like that they stuck with this powerful image and concept- it's consistent,which I really appreciate.

One thing that also hasn't changed, Bang Yong Guk and Zelo seem to be the dominant members of B.A.P. and get the most screen time. The fact that Zelo is 15 and he can rap like that amazes me. He's able to show his talent to others and that makes me truly happy for him and gives me motivation to work that much harder to achieve my goals. Zelo FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!

This MV begs me to ask one question-what will their next video will be like?
This one think will be extremely hard hard to top, and sets even higher expectations for B.A.P.


No comments:

Post a Comment